Our expert dermatopathologists are recognized leaders in the field. We have analyzed over two million specimens and published over 300 publications, textbooks and textbook chapters on dermatopathology. Your most challenging lesions will receive the thorough, specialized attention of our staff. Pinkus strives to bring you top quality service that you can rely on.
- Pinkus is staffed with multiple dermatopathologists.
- Pinkus has provided dermatopathology interpretations for over sixty years.
- We have extensive experience with skin, hair, and nail samples, with over two million cases analyzed.
- Our dermatopathology staff has published over 300 publications, textbooks, and textbook chapters.
- Our dermatopathology staff are members of the American Academy of Dermatology, American Dermatological Association, American Society of Dermatopathology, American Medical Association, Michigan State Medical Society, Michigan Dermatology Society, College of American Pathologists, International Society of Dermatology, International Society of Dermatopathology, European Academy of Dermatology & Venerology and the Society of Investigative Dermatology.
- We are accredited by CAP and JCAHO.
- We are also members of the Better Business Bureau, Michigan Chamber of Commerce and the Monroe County Chamber of Commerce.
Over 99% of our results are reported in one business day. So while national laboratories are busy saving the managed care organizations money, Pinkus Laboratory is saving you time. Pinkus knows time can make all the difference in the world when it comes to getting test results for your patients. Both doctors and patients want quick results so treatment can be initiated as soon as possible. Pinkus strives to bring you fast, yet accurate service.
- We provide a rapid turnaround time.
- 99.7% of case results in one business day. Your patients need results today, not next week.
- Your reports can be faxed or mailed to your office or you can get your reports online.
When dermatopathology interpretation on skin, hair, or nail biopsies is needed, Pinkus wants to take the burden off you and your staff. Using our services should be effortless from beginning to end. Pinkus strives to bring you convenient, yet quality service.
- We provide free shipping containers and prepaid overnight shipping airbills or courier service.
- Telephone consultations are available during business hours with one of our dermatopathologists on staff.
- Pinkus can provide second opinions at any time with multiple dermatopathologists on staff.
- We provide claim handling for any insurance company.
- Pinkus participates with many insurance companies, including Medicare, Medicaid, and Blue Cross Blue Shield.
Written reports are sent via fax each day for your convenience, reports are also available online. Our staff will work with you to deliver your reports in a way that suits your needs.
Pinkus Laboratory is accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP) and the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO). Our dermatopathologists aren't required to meet production quotas like the staff in larger labs. Every specimen is thoughtfully analyzed by dermatopathologists you'll come to know and trust. If you need a second opinion, Pinkus Laboratory has the resources to assist you.
We conduct routine evaluation of our business processes. This ensures quality regulation/check systems are in place to give you peace of mind and reduce risk of error. Continuous improvement of our practice is part of our commitment to high quality, ethical and legal standards.
Our professional customer sevice is on-site, confidential, and only a phone call away. Pinkus Laboratory strives to answer every call directly so you can find the information and answers you're looking for quickly. Our dermatopathologists can speak with you directly between 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Call us at 1-800-746-5870
(1-800-PINKUS-0) to consult with one of our experts.